
Parker's top two front teeth have been trying to come in for quite some time now and they have finally started their decent! They have just been sitting there barely sticking out and now they are very visible. As Michael and I were trying to get a good look at them we noticed another tooth on the bottom next to the bottom teeth he already has. We were very excited! Now he has been knocking his teeth together and biting on his tongue...well, I think he has learned to stick his tongue out...but that's just me!
The teething hasn't disrupted his sleeping though. Thank goodness! He has continued to sleep through the night for about 2 weeks now (minus one small episode early in the night about a week ago).

Go Parker! I am glad his teeth are coming in and not disrupting his sleep! I hope he continues to sleep well for you! We are still working on it!
ReplyDelete