Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feet, Teeth and Beautiful Bree

Feet!

Parker has been reaching for his feet for quite some time now but lately his feet are all he wants to play with.

Putting a diaper on him is getting a little tricky!

The Tooth~

His tooth is completely out now and he's been having some trouble sleeping through the night until last night. They say that once one tooth comes in, they all kind of start popping up. We went to the pharmacy last night and picked up some baby orajel...IT WORKS WONDERS! We rubbed it on his bottom gums where his tooth is and he zonked out and slept through the night for the 1st time in a week. We think his mouth has been bothering him and he wakes up in pain.

We love baby orajel!

Beautiful Baby Bree~

I had the pleasure of meeting little Miss Aubrey Sapp (Bree) this past weekend. I wish I had my camera with me to take a picture this cute little girl! Bree is a little over 7 months old and can already hold her sippy cup, walk with momma's help and makes the cutest baby noises. She is so precious and I am so happy for Allison and Nick and their beautiful bundle of joy!

I'll be seeing them again at the end of this month and I won't forget my camera this time~

No comments:

Post a Comment