
The George family has been busy busy busy. We just moved into our first house and moving with a baby is one tough task. Thank goodness we had Uncle Kurt and Uncle Clif to help. It has taken us a little longer to get situated but I think we're just about set. Here are a few pictures of Parker over the last couple of weeks.
He had his 4 month shots/appt. this past Friday. Lil' P is 25", 15lbs-6oz and has a BIG HEAD! He is in the 75th percentile with his head...other than that, the Doctor says he is a poster child for average, normal growth, etc... I think his big head is what confused the Doctors from the very beginning. They typically measure the circumference of the head (and abdomen) to get an estimate of his weight...he fooled everyone! I think it just means he'll be one smart cookie!
We just started feeding him rice cereal. Doing so with a spoon is VERY fun and MESSY! They say it should help him sleep more through the night. Unfortunately...it's not working out that way. He was sleeping from about 10/11pm until 5am and now all of the sudden he is waking up at about 330am and then at 5am. Last night he woke at 1230, 330 and then 525. We hope it's just a coincidence and that maybe he's realizing he is sleeping by himself now...which by the way has been very hard on Momma...I have to check on him every so often and I am sleeping with one ear open even more. As my Momma says...separation anxiety is tough...and my Daddy and Michael say I've got to get over it and I say...I'm working on it!!!
Parker is 'talking' much more these days. He just kind of goes off sometimes blurting out all kinds of vowels and sometimes you can hear the D's and M's...hopefully he's preparing to say Momma and Daddy. We can't wait for that day!
We are anxiously counting down the days for us to travel to Colorado so Parker can meet his Grandpa Abell. We can't wait to step off the plane so Parker can see the person who he seems to take a lot of characteristics from. Flying will indeed be a challenge but not too many 4+ month old babies can say they flew...well...they can't say much anyways! We keep telling Parker that he'll be able to ride a tractor, see mountains, hear coyotes and drive in a big truck. He is excited!
1st pic: Parker rolling over
2nd pic: Parker trying VERY hard to crawl

Congrats on the new house!!
ReplyDelete